[Commpsych] FW: Resilience workshop

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 10:29:51 WST 2008

For those in Perth....

________________________________

From: Carole GAMSBY
Sent: Thu 9/10/2008 4:49 PM
Subject: Resilience workshop

Dear colleagues,

Our research group is putting on a free workshop on practical strategies and approaches to developing resilience skills.  Although we are focusing on children/youth, the talks will also include strategies appropriate for both adults and families.  In addition, we are fortunate to have one of the world's preeminent researchers presenting, Professor Michael Ungar from Dalhousie University, Canada.

Given the mix of both academic and community-based presenters, this workshop promises to provide valuable information, insight, and practical strategies for those working with children/youth and their families.

Please feel free to pass this flyer on to colleagues who may also be interested in attending.  Don't forget to register your interest soon as places are limited!

Best wishes,

Julian J Dooley, PhD

Post Doctoral Research Fellow

School of Psychology and Social Science

Edith Cowan University (CRICOS code: 00279B)

100 Joondalup Dr

Joondalup WA 6027

T: +61 8 6304 5728

F: +61 8 6304 5834

E: j.dooley at ecu.edu.au

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B