[Commpsych] lecturer/senior lecturer Clinical Psychologist Position

Eleanor Wertheim e.wertheim at latrobe.edu.au
Sun May 18 20:42:15 WST 2008

Dear colleagues,

We have a position available at La Trobe University for a Clinical Psychology Lecturer or Senior Lecturer which I thought I would circulate in case anyone can help match us up with someone who would suit the position.   While the position is for a clinical psychologist, La Trobe has historically had an interest in community psychology, so a psychologist with a dual interest in clinical and community would be welcomed!

All the best,
Eleanor Wertheim

Eleanor H. Wertheim, Ph.D., FAPS
Professor, School of Psychological Science
La Trobe University
Bundoora (Melbourne), VIC 3086  Australia

Ph:    +61 3 9479 2478
Fax:  +61 3 9479 1956

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology

Full-time, continuing (Level B or Level C) position in the School of Psychological Science.

An opportunity exists for an experienced clinical psychologist to join the postgraduate clinical psychology training team in Psychological Science. We are seeking a person who will be able to complement our existing strengths in research and practice by providing clinical training in their area of specialty through both our internal Psychology Clinic and also by building strong and sustainable connections with external agencies.  The successful applicant will be expected to develop an innovative program of clinical research and contribute to the scholarship, research and professional activities of the School through engagement in research and teaching at all levels of the undergraduate and postgraduate programs

Remuneration: Package of   $76,360 - $90,677 p.a. (Level B), $93,539 - $107,858 p.a. (Level C) (inclusive of 17%   employer superannuation).

*       Reference Number: 50000946

*       Campus: Bundoora

*       Closing Date: Close of Business, Friday, 30 May 2008

Applicants must obtain details on how to apply by downloading the Level B Position Description <https://owa.latrobe.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.seek.com.au/advhomes/directorhr/50000946%2520(Level%2520B).doc>  Or the Level C Position Description <https://owa.latrobe.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.seek.com.au/advhomes/directorhr/50000946%2520(Level%2520C).doc> . La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.