[Commpsych] FW: Special Project for Carers

Amiee-Jade Pember amiee-jade at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 28 08:21:14 WST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Please see below.

AJ

Amiee-Jade Pember

From: Cald Carers [mailto:caldcarers at ishar.org.au]
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2008 2:55 PM
To: Tanja Bernardini; Zeliha Iscel; Wright, Bernadette; Bachman, Laura;
Amiee-Jade Pember; Multicultural Mental Health Australia
Cc: Patsy Molloy; Marina Korica; pushpa.siroley at fmcwa.com.au
Subject: Special Project for Carers

Dear colleagues

Please find attached a copy of the flier for the Special Project for Carers.
We are looking for four Carers from different backgrounds who would like to
share their life stories in creative ways. Their time and efforts will be
rewarded. We will pay them up to $250.

One of the main objectives of this project is to give a voice to Carers and
raise public awareness and understanding of issues and challenges Carers
might face and encounter in their caring role.

Please refer all expression of interest to Ishar by the 30th of April 2008.
The Carers who have committed to participate in this Project would be
invited to the information session at Ishar.

Thank you for your assistance.

Irena Quinn

Carer Support Program Coordinator

Ishar Women's Health Centre