[Commpsych] FW: [SCRA-L] AJCP Special Issue Global Climate Change

Dawn Darlaston-Jones ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 07:48:11 WST 2007

Dear Colleagues

for those of you who might not subscribe to SCRA please see the call for
papers for a special issue of AJCP on climate change - an important topic
for CP research - for those of you who have already seen this my apologies
for cross posting

Dawn

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD

Lecturer

Behavioural Science

College of Arts & Sciences

University of Notre Dame

19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)

FREMANTLE

Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567

Fax: +61 8 9433 6073

e-mail ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or
destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying
any affected attachments.

  _____