[Commpsych] (no subject)

Meg Smith M.Smith at uws.edu.au
Thu Oct 11 07:06:43 WST 2007

From: patricia hansen [mailto:p.hansen at mary.acu.edu.au
<mailto:p.hansen at mary.acu.edu.au> ]

Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 1:48 PM

Subject: lecturer B position to be advertised

Dear Colleagues

We will be recruiting a new full time lecturer B for the Strathfield
campus of ACU School of Social Work. I am hopeful that the ad will be in
the Australian on 13 October but it may be later than this. Also I am
hopeful that some of you may have Ph D students who are looking for a
full time academic position which has the potential for continuing
appointment.

We need someone with post graduate qualifications and preferably with a
PhD in progress who can teach research and in social work practice units
such as social work with children, young people and families. I am happy
to discuss with anyone who may be interested.

regards

Pat Hansen PhD

Senior Lecturer

School of Social Work