[Commpsych] FW: APS AGM results - Good news and...

Neil Drew ndrew1 at nd.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 11:31:24 WST 2007

Heather.,

Thanks for that- It is excellent news - congratulations to Colleen.

The not so good news from my point of view is that I am now a two time loser
in the Board of Directors elections!  My sincere thanks to all who voted for
me on this and the previous occasion.  It is clear that I am not destined to
be the one to lead like minded psychologists from the wilderness!!
Obviously I won't stand again because the three strikes rule might see me
cast into a psychological dungeon somewhere.  I strongly urge that the
process commence to find strong candidates with better prospects for success
than I was able to offer.  It is extremely important that representation at
the highest level be balanced across all members' interests.

Thanks again for all the support that I have received over the last couple
of years.

Cheers,

Neil Drew

  _____