[Commpsych] alternate Insurance coverage

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 12:05:27 WST 2007

Hi Dawn

I've checked this information with APS and they will probably give you a call to clarify some key questions.  In the meantime you might like to contact Insurance House and ask them what is the extent of cover for Inquiry Costs (hearings before Psychologist Registration Boards) under their policy.

A policy summary is not binding.  You need to see the actual wording.

With the Aon policy the extent of cover for Inquiry Costs is $250,000.  Last year with Insurance House the extent of cover for Inquiry Costs was $10,000 - a significant difference.

Hope this helps.

Heather

Heather Gridley
School of Psychology