[Commpsych] LINKS - Call for Contributions

Amiee-Jade Pereira ajpsychlists at westnet.com.au
Wed May 30 10:05:14 WST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Christa and I are starting to plan the next issue of LINKS.

We'd like to invite you to submit your pieces. It would be
interesting to hear your thoughts and responses to articles from the
past issues, such as in the area of media relations, and community
psychology and natural resource management. Past contributions have
also included personal profiles and reflections on conferences and
seminars. However, feel free to submit anything that you feel might
be of interest to our readers.

We're particularly keen to include a 'Where are they now' piece to
find out what past Community Psych students have been doing since
graduating. If you are a community psychology graduate, please
contact me for more information!

The deadline for contributions is June 30th.

Thanks,

AJ Pereira

Co-Editor of LINKS