[Commpsych] (no subject)

Amiee-Jade Pereira ajpsychlists at westnet.com.au
Sat Mar 10 14:48:11 WST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that I am seeking contributions for the next issue of
LINKS!

My original deadline for contributions was the 2nd March with planned
release for the end of this month but as I have not yet received many
contributions I am extending the deadline for contributions to the
end of this month - Friday 31st March.

As always, please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and
reflections on anything that you think other 'community psych' minded
people might be interested in.

In the past, contributions have included brief biographies to
introduce the author to the LINKS community, conference/workshop
reflections, and personal experiences of working with the media.

It would be great to see your responses to articles from the previous
issue!

Thanks,
AJ Pereira