[Commpsych] Advanced facilitation workshop, Brisbane, 21-22 July

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 12:54:40 WST 2007

Thanks for this notice Bob - I'm copying it to the Community Psychology
email list, with plenty of encouragement to our Queensland colleagues to
take up this opportunity if they have the chance. Bob has conducted two
similar workshops for the Community College in Victoria over the past
two years, and the feedback has been great.

By the way (and others might be interested to know this too) - you can
post any event on the APS website events calendar
http://www.psychology.org.au/Events/EventCreate.aspx

Heather Gridley
School of Psychology
Footscray Park Campus (Monday, Tuesday & Friday only)
Victoria University
PO Box 14428
Melbourne
VIC 8001