[Commpsych] social work field lecturer positions at Victoria University

Meg Smith M.Smith at uws.edu.au
Sat Dec 8 12:41:49 WST 2007

From: Carolyn Noble [mailto:Carolyn.Noble at vu.edu.au]
Sent: Thu 6/12/2007 09:41

Subject: RE: social work field lecturer positions at Victoria University

Hi Everyone.. another position available this time Victoria University,
Social Work is seeking Field Education Level A/B...
Go to www.vu.edu.au <http://www.vu.edu.au/>  and click on employment
vacancies.. Please pass around..short closing date.. Carolyn

Carolyn Noble PhD
Professor and Head of Social Work Unit
Email:  carolyn.noble at vu.edu.au
Social Work Unit