[Commpsych] Latest LINKS issue attached!

Dawn Darlaston-Jones ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au
Fri Apr 20 08:55:53 WST 2007

Hi Everyone
I have just read the latest copy of LINKS and have to commend AJ and her
sister Crista for producing such an excellent issue. I have already had
feedback from people saying the same thing so lets keep the momentum
going....I encourage anyone with an interest in CP (however it is defined
and however it is practiced) to contribute to LINKS it is designed to keep
people in touch to share ideas and provide support in the many and various
domains in which we operate.
Dawn

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD
Lecturer
Behavioural Science
College of Arts & Sciences
University of Notre Dame
19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)
FREMANTLE
Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567
Fax: +61 8 9433 0544
e-mail ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or
destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying
any affected attachments.