[Commpsych] FW: [SCRA-W] Division 27 Disability Interest Group - new listserv

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 18:58:36 WST 2007

From: List for the SCRA (Div. 27) Women's Committee
[mailto:SCRA-W at LISTS.APA.ORG] On Behalf Of Katie McDonald
Sent: Saturday, 31 March 2007 3:56 AM
To: SCRA-W at LISTS.APA.ORG
Subject: [SCRA-W] Division 27 Disability Interest Group - new listserv

(please excuse cross-postings)

Hello Colleagues!

It is with great pleasure that Fabricio Balcazar (outgoing Chair) and I
(incoming Chair) announce a new listserv for Division 27 members
interested in disability issues. This listserv will serve as a forum for
discussion of topics of interest to members of the Disability Interest
Group and a venue for dissemination of relevant material.

We hope that many of you will join us and help create a vibrant
community of disability scholars and activists within the SCRA.

To sign up for the listserv, please send an email to:

listserv at lists.apa.org

with the following message in the body of the email (please be sure to
remove any other text, including signatures):

Subscribe SCRA-DIG

Please feel free to distribute this email to individuals or groups who
may be interested.

Also, please note that the Disability Interest Group will gather during
the upcoming biennial - we look forward to seeing many of you there!

Please be in touch if you have any questions about the Disability
Interest Group.

Best,

Katie

--