[Commpsych] Fw: HREOC/WiSER Forum - It's About Time - 26 April 2007

Anne Sibbel asibbel at westnet.com.au
Wed Apr 4 22:17:05 WST 2007

Dear Colleagues

My apologies for cross posting but I thought some of you who are Perth based might be interested in this forum

Regards
Anne Sibbel

Hello,
Following the recent launch of their It's About Time: Women, Men, Work and Family Final Paper, the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission (HREOC), is co-hosting a community forum with Women in Social & Economic Research (WiSER) to discuss the findings of the paper.
Join HREOC President and Acting Sex Discrimination Commissioner John von Doussa and WA Equal Opportunity Commissioner Yvonne Henderson for this event which is taking place at the Curtin Graduate School of Business, 78 Murray Street, Perth (cnr Pier Street) on Thursday, 26 April from 10:30am.
The attached flyer gives further details.  More information can also be found on the WiSER website.
Please note that the event includes a light lunch and for this reason, bookings are essential.
RSVP to wiser at cbs.curtin.edu.au by 23 April.
Many thanks,
Nadia Nelson
WiSER Administrator
Women in Social & Economic Research
Graduate School of Business
Curtin University of Technology
78 Murray Street
Perth WA 6000
Australia

Mailing Address:
WiSER
Curtin Business School
GPO Box U1987
Perth WA 6845

ph: + 61 8 9266 7755
fax: + 61 8 9266 3368

email: nadia.nelson at gsb.curtin.edu.au
"WiSER since 2005"

please consider the environment before printing this e-mail